ACCOMMODATION, PHOTO GALLERY AND ACCESS STATEMENT
Dartmouth Harbour Heights is an 'upside-down' house & comprises 2 main floors referred to as: 'TOP / GROUND FLOOR' & 'LOWER FLOOR'. All rooms have spectacular 180° river & sea views with one exception, Crow's Nest, which overlooks woodland. The house is furnished using largely natural materials.
The accommodation is spacious (334 sq metres/ 3600 sq feet) & is very flexible with:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
- 6 bedrooms (5 separate & the 6th inter-connected - see Spinnaker & Anchorage below)
- Sleeping for up to 14 (all can be in separate/individual beds) 2-4 guests, often book midweek
- The 6 single guest beds mentioned in Quarterdeck, Flagship & Spinnaker are moveable to most other bedrooms, apart from Crows Nest & Clipper
- Offers extreme luxury for 2-4 guests, midweek
TOP/GROUND FLOOR LEVEL
Private parking for 2/3 cars & free on-street parking.
Phone Ann on 07815 824821 for personal recommendations
Facilities & Policies
- Cots, Bed Guard, Stair Gates & High Chairs provided.
- All bed linen, bath & hand towels & kitchen cloths provided.
- Hair Dryers provided
- In house chef service/homemade meals delivered
- No Smoking