ACCOMMODATION & PHOTO GALLERY
Dartmouth Harbour Heights is an 'upside-down' house & comprises 2 main floors referred to as: 'TOP / GROUND FLOOR' & 'LOWER FLOOR' All rooms have spectacular 180° river & sea views with one exception, Crow's Nest, which overlooks woodland. The house is furnished using largely natural materials.
The accommodation is spacious (3600 sq f t /1097m) & is very flexible with:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
- 6 bedrooms (5 separate & the 6th inter-connected - see Spinnaker & Anchorage below)
- Sleeping for 15 (all can be in separate/individual beds)
- The 6 single guest beds mentioned in Quarterdeck, Flagship & Spinnaker are moveable to most other bedrooms, apart from Crows Nest & Clipper
Facilities & Policies
- Cot, Bed Guards, Stair Gates & High Chairs provided.
- All Linen provided (except Bath Towels)
- Hair Dryers provided
- In house chef service/homemade meals delivered
- No Smoking