Access Statement for Dartmouth Harbour Heights
Please read through our access statement for Dartmouth Harbour Heights. This statement contains all the relevant information that you will need for your your stay with us. In addition this will contain information on local tourist places and local activities.
Harbour Heights is a two minute drive from the town centre. The property is located on a hill with a steep approach. The property has six bedrooms. In addition bedrooms five and six are inter-connected. In addition to all this the property has s living floor bedrooms.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 07815 824821 or email [email protected]om
- You can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.transportdirect.info; simply enter your postcode and ours, which is TQ6 9RN to get directions.
- The nearest railway station is Totnes which is 13 miles away. You can book taxis at the station for approximately £28. If you require an accessible taxi this can be booked in advance. (Please call us to get the phone number to book)
- Taxis in Dartmouth from the house to the town centre are available for approximately £3, between 4-6 people
- In addition you can have shopping delivered by Sainsbury or Tesco on your arrival date.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Guests are welcomed to the property.
- Parking is available for 3/4 cars immediately outside the front door and is only 5 footsteps to the door. There is a street light outside
Entrance to Property
- There are 2 shallow steps to the front door, which a wheelchair can easily be raised above
Halls, Stairs, Landings, Passageways
- The living floor has a cloakroom with handrails, the lounge & TV area, kitchen, utility area, 2 bedrooms, shower room with shower seat
- The lounge is a split level separated by 5 stairs, with handrails on either side
- The area has 2 TV's - DVD
- It has 4 leather sofas & non feather cushions, with cotton curtains
- The dining area is between the TV area & the lower lounge
- The kitchen has all the usual white goods, waste disposal unit & breakfast bar
Bedrooms and Sleeping Areas
- Both bedrooms on the living floor have a zip link king size or single beds
- Both are carpeted with wool carpet & have cotton curtains
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- Please see above.
- Please see above
- The balcony is the most popular outside area, with dining area off the lower lounge
|Address (Inc postcode):||Dartmouth Harbour Heights 7 Jawbones Hill Dartmouth TQ6 9RN|
|Hours Of Operation:||All year|
|Local Equipment Hire:||Red Cross|
|Local Accessible Taxi:||Numbers in the information pack|