Accommodation and Gallery
Dartmouth Harbour Heights is an 'upside-down' house & comprises 2 main floors referred to as: 'TOP / GROUND FLOOR' & 'LOWER FLOOR' All rooms have spectacular 180° river & sea views with one exception, Crow's Nest, which overlooks woodland. The house is furnished using largely natural materials.
The accommodation is spacious (3600 sq f t /1097m) & is very flexible with:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
- 6 bedrooms (5 separate & the 6th inter-connected - see Spinnaker & Anchorage below)
- Sleeping for 15 (all can be in separate/individual beds)
- The 6 single guest beds mentioned in Quarterdeck, Flagship & Spinnaker are moveable to most other bedrooms, apart from Crows Nest & Clipper
TOP / GROUND FLOOR
A large light open-plan living space contemporary in style:
- Dining area - seating for 15
- TV Area - sofa, TV/DVD
- Lounge - 4 sofas, TV/DVD, patio doors to
- Balcony alfresco dining/relaxing for 15 whilst taking in the stunning views
Granite Worktops, Breakfast bar, electric oven / hob, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, double sink with waste disposer
2nd largest bedroom with spectacular sea & river views from the bed, through opening french doors. On the living area floor, ideal for easy access. King size bed or twin beds & 2 single beds.
King size or twin beds.
NB: Quarterdeck & Crow's Nest with shower room forms a self-contained area next to kitchen which is very suitable for a person with a disability or a family with children
Magnificent luxury suite, with wall to wall breathtaking river & sea views, with private conservatory & dressing room.
King size bed & 2 x single beds, TV/DVD
- Ensuite Bathroom with bath & overhead shower, separate shower with shower seat, WC
- Door to Garden & Patio
Patio doors opening from Flagship bedroom, into a personal conservatory that extends into the garden.
4th largest bedroom, with magnificent river & sea views,located between Flagship & Spinnaker. King-size or twin beds, wood flooring
3rd largest bedroom - outstanding river & sea views from the bay window, King-size or twin & 2 single beds. Stairs lead to Anchorage below.
Screen available for privacy
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Stairs from Spinnaker lead to:
King-size or twin beds, hand basin & door leading to garden & patio, wonderful river & sea views
GARDEN & PATIO
FACILITIES / LETTING CONDITIONS
Wi-Fi, 3 TVs/DVDs, full central heating, double glazing, all bedding & tea towels, hairdryers & mini fridges in bedrooms. Click here for our access statement
NB: Harbour Heights is a non-smoking house. Dog friendly, Home-made meals can be delivered.
FOR THE FAMILY
Families Welcome scheme Visit Britain
Cot, Bed Guard, High Chairs,Baby Listening, Games/Toys/Books