DARTMOUTH HARBOUR HEIGHTS - Stunning Dartmouth Holiday Home
Looking for a large and luxury self-catering Dartmouth holiday cottage? Dartmouth Harbour Heights is the perfect Holiday Home.
About Dartmouth Harbour Heights:
- 5 Star tripadvisor and rated Excellent
- IDYLLIC LOCATION with BREATHTAKING RIVER & SEA VIEWS
- Upmarket and Spacious House – 3600sqft
- Large Garden also with Parking for 4 cars
- Sleeps 2-15 guests with flexible accommodation in 6 bedrooms
- Ideal for families, couples or singles, or offering extreme luxury for 2
- Beautifully equipped with everything you need
- High speed Wi-Fi and 3 TV/DVD
- Also accessible for people with disabilities, see Access statement
- In addition it is also dog friendly
In conclusion Dartmouth Harbour Heights is the perfect holiday destination on the south coast of Devon.
Questions And Booking
Are you interested in booking a stay at Harbour Heights? Please click the button below to be taken to our online availability system. All the booking details are located here.
Do you have any questions? Or do you want more information on our facilities? Please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you. To view our contact details please click here.
ABOUT DARTMOUTH & AREA
- Beautiful town is 4 minute walk to the centre & waterfront.
- Excellent facilities for sailing, boating and fishing.
- Award Winning Blackpool Sands beach is 3 miles away.
- Dartmouth Golf & Country Club.
- Dart Marina Spa.
- Fantastic choice of restaurants, bistros, cafes & pubs, gourmet paradise with 15 pubs & 22 restaurants.
- Interesting & individual shops & art galleries.
In conclusion Dartmouth is perfect sea-side town with plenty of fun and activities for you to enjoy on your stay with us.
Keren B, Tripadvisor
Stayed at Harbour Heights for New Year. 14 of us from ages 12 to 71. Amazing house with the most stunning views of Dartmouth. House a really good size with plenty of room for all of us. All very well equipped and nothing needed. Could have looked at the view all day, very relaxing. Short walk down to the town even if a bit steep but plenty to do and see. Would highly recommend this house !!! Hill coming back up a killer but with it with the views. Taxi cheap if you fancy a quick trip back up . Will be back again for definite.
Liz S, TripAvisor
The view is stunning from Harbour Heights. From the balcony (and yes we sat out having breakfast in November) you can see out of the estuary to the sea and in the opposite direction towards the Naval College. Our dog loved it too. Great walks near by - we rather enjoyed a stroll into town for a morning coffee before returning to sit on the balcony and read and chill out for brunch. It's a steep climb back up the hill to Harbour Heights. The house is perched up high on a hillside (hence the views!). We enjoyed the walk, however we could have easily got a taxi if necessary. This is one of my favourite holiday homes ever. I love it
Lina N, Tripadvisor
This house is incredible. It is even more beautiful than described. So much space, so much comfort, and the view is unbelievable. I've sent pics to friends and they do not believe this is in England. I really look forward to coming back here in the summer. I can't even express how much I would recommend this place, especially with Ann being such a great host.
Amy N, Tripadvisor
I came to the house to run a fitness and wellness retreat for 9 people. It has the most incredible view and really is a beautiful house. A great location in terms of getting into town easily and a very restful place. Lovely bedrooms, very nice lounge, good parking and good WiFi. Very happy!